TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO VOUCHERS RECEIVED IN A PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RUN BY OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH Lollie Claire Photography
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- A voucher may be used towards a Lollie Claire Photography Portrait Photography Experience of your choice.
- Only one voucher may be used per Portrait Photography Experience.
- Only one voucher can be won or used per family in a 12 month period.
- Voucher must be presented to Lollie Claire Photography at your Shoot Design Appointment.
- A Portrait Photography Experience fee of $150 will be deducted from the voucher and includes Shoot Design Appointment, Photography and Ordering Session. Any remaining credit can be used towards prints or products of your choice.
- Voucher credit cannot be used as the required deposit on an order, it does however come off your total order.
- Please refer to your voucher for expiry date [if applicable]. An expiry date may not be extended.
- Additional Shoot Design Appointments or Ordering Sessions are available and will be charged at $100 each, payable at the time of consultation. Voucher credit cannot be used against these appointments.
- If you miss a scheduled consultation, you are required to contact us within 72 hours to re-book. The new appointment must be held within seven days of the original appointment time, otherwise your voucher will be forfeited.
- If you fail to attend a booked shoot and do not make contact with us prior to the scheduled shoot time, you will forfeit the value of your voucher in its entirety.
- All participants must sign a model release form before your shoot begins, this will be emailed with a booking confirmation for electronic signature.
- By booking a shoot with Lollie Claire Photography, you acknowledge, on behalf of all participants, that Lollie Claire Photography retain the copyright to all images created and reserve the right to use any images in marketing/promotional materials either printed or electronic, including websites and social media profiles. If you do not agree to public use, please ensure you discuss this with us at your Shoot Design Appointment, this is your choice.
- Lollie Claire Photography retain the right to enter any images in industry awards and competitions.
- Lollie Claire Photography normal Trading Terms and Conditions apply.